I have had many clients with Windows based networks. If you have one and you are not getting the level of service that you expect, talk to me. I will come to your business and give you a free evaluation of your system. I will create a list based on my findings and present it to you, with recommendations.
If your network and computers are sound, I will recommend a plan to keep them that way. If components (PCs, Servers, network equipment, including firewalls, switches, etc… need to be addressed, we can discuss a plan of action.
- I am fully experienced with Active Directory for Windows Servers, virtualization and backup solutions
- I work with VMware ESXI servers and VSphere
- I have deployed VMware Workstation as a test bed for server deployment
- I can manage virtual servers managed by Hyper-V running under Windows Server 2008 and beyond
- On-site services: In the event you need a technician to come to your location for a slow or non-working computer, I will be there
- Off-site service when you need it. If you are experiencing odd behavior on a server or workstation, I can log in with my remote software and attempt to resolve it.
- I can manage your Watchguard and Sonic Wall firewalls.
- For Backup, I work with Symantec Backup Exec and StorageCraft NAS based solutions
- I recommend and install Dell and HP Servers and Workstations